Monday, October 4, 2010

My Casey pup

I am still worried about my Casey pup.  She had another injection on Saturday and to get away from the Vet, she kept climbing on the scales.  She has lost nearly a kilo in weight since I took her 2 weeks ago.  She seemed bright enough but slept a lot over the weekend.  Sunday night she wouldn't eat the fancy tinned food I bought for her so offered her some cat food and no wouldn't touch that either.  We had chicken for dinner on Sunday night so gave her some and she ate that alright.  I was late home tonight and Stuart tried her on her tinned food and no she wasn't interested in that or the mashed potato pot.  I cooked her a piece of chicken in the microwave and fed it to her while I ate my dinner.  She ate it and then went to lick the plates in the dishwasher.  That is a good sign as she does like to do the prewash cycle.  Fingers crossed she is getting better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment