Saturday, October 16, 2010

Casey and other things

Casey is much improved and back to her old self. stealing cat food, licking dishes and trying to break in to the rubbish bin.  She definitely has her spark back much to our relief.

I did agility with Rocky and Shilo today.  Poor Rocky is demolishing courses again and struggling to get over the jumps.  He had 35 faults in Senior and 10 in Jumpers.  I scratched him in Intermediate as it was a long course and had some tight turns.  He had a great time in the Tunnelers.  I am going to retire Rocky at the end of this year from agility but will continue doing flygility with him.  He does enjoy both sports so it is hard making the decision but I don't want him getting hurt trying to please me.  He has been a really good agility dog and is my first Senior dog.

Shilo was good today and had 5 faults in both the Novice and Jumpers C.  She had a clear round in Starters and was 4th.  The ribbons went to 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment