Saturday, March 3, 2018

Chloe (The Garden Pixie)

On the 15th January 2018, Chloe went home with a lovely couple from the Waitakere township.  Sadly she didn't like me and Mum tried lots of things to stop her bullying me.  She was wearing 3 bells and a lovely pink collar but was scaring me away.  Jake had taken to disappearing for a couple of days at a time.
This is Chloe in Mum's knitting basket.  It was for me to hide in but she took it over.
This is me trying to hide and get comfort from Mum.
A rare photo of me and Chloe in the same space.

Chloe is a Siamese with stripes and wanted to be the only cat.  I was told that Arnie kept her in control but he died the week before I moved in and as I grew up she terrorized me more and more.  She is really settled in her new home and being spoiled rotten.  She took her cat crate, scratching post, a quilt and bowl.
 Still in her crate at the new place.
 She has found a lap.
 Doesn't look like she is missing us.
 Being doted on.
 Chloe has the good life now.
That is definitely a Chloe look of do not disturb!

I know Mum misses her but Jake and I are now best friends and love living in Kimbolton with our family.  Read next post for our adventures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment