Friday, March 26, 2010

Arnie is home

The alarm had gone off this morning and I had hit the snooze button when I heard a cat meow outside.  Both Jake and Chloe took off down stairs so I went to investigate and there was Arnie on the deck.  I picked him up and cudlled him then Stuart arrived to see if it was really Arnie too.  I fed him and had breakfast.  He went outside and walked around the deck meowing.  I brought him inside again and when I left for work he was curling up on the bed.
When I got home this evening, Stuart told me Arnie had been following him about all day.  He has given the dogs heaps of cuddles and is currently curled up on the sofa with Stuart and the kittens.
He has been gone 10 days and has come home fit and healthy.  Where has he been?
We have lost some chickens and now have 4 light and 3 black chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment